Local SEO targets local search specifically. That means that your audience is within a few miles from your business and that your online presence is meant to drive foot traffic to an actual establishment. This is done through several methods including using geo-centric keywords, producing locally relevant content, building citations on local niches and directories, and tying up with websites in the same area.
Please note that SEO takes time and is a monthly commitment. It takes a minimum of 4 months to start seeing results.
- Monthly report emailed to you for progress tracking.
- Extensive pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping, and mapping.
- Extensive on-page optimization, which includes Google tools integration and testing, web copywriting (1 page, 350 words), and the optimization of up to 5 units of each of tags, headers, meta data, and URLs, among others.
- Initial local business setup among the top local business categories and data aggregators plus month-on-month rich media citation building to increase business information consistency.
Example of results for a current client
- Client website: pizzeriavecchia.com
- They started service in June 2017
If you search the below keywords,they’re all ranking on page 1 and their business is getting more traffic & customers
- pizzeria in janesville Minnesota
- janesville minnesota pizzalate night pizza delivery near janesville Minnesota
- pizzeria janesville minnesota
- late night pizza janesville Minnesota
Here is a screenshot below of their SEO dashboard where I provide access to track keyword rankings and progress. They have 10 ranking keywords so far. We are working on ranking 10 more keywords.