How to purchase your domain name + hosting package
Hi! If you’re on this page, that means you are a valued Classy Technology client and you’re starting your website journey! HOORAY!
We are so excited to work with you to bring your website to life.
Below are step by step instructions on how to purchase your website domain + hosting (storage space for your website)
If you need ANY assistance along the way, feel free to reach out!
- Visit this link: Click here for Recommended hosting
- Click the menu option on the page for “Hosting”, then in the dropdown select “Shared Hosting”
- Scroll down and you’ll see packages. I recommend the “Plus package”
- Click the green button for “select”
- In the box for “create a new domain” enter in your preferred domain name such as classytechnology.com
- If you already own your website domain name, then in the box that says “use a domain you own”, enter in the domain name then click “next”
- If you own your own name and have it with another provider we will just need your login for the website that hosts your domain so we can point it to your hosting
- Click the blue next button
- You will get a message in green that says “The domain name xxxx is available!”
- Scroll down and enter in all your contact info such as name/business name/email/phone number
- Under where it says “package information”, select the preferred payment method you’d like…the longer you go, the cheaper it is..We usually pay for two years at a time
- Scroll down and you will see “Package extras”…we do not recommend any of these..they aren’t necessary. The only one you may want is the domain privacy one..that will prevent people from seeing who owns the website so they wont call you trying to spam you with offers.
- Select your payment method at the bottom
- Check the box at the bottom for their terms of service
- When you’re done ordering they should send an email and have a confirmation on the page
- Forward over the email confirmation that provides you with the login information so we can have the username+password in order to login and get started.